The following version of the Doctoral Regulations is the version currently in force at the TUM. Which version is in force for a particular doctoral programme will, as a rule, be determined by the date the candidate was enrolled in the doctoral candidacy list.
Since 01.01.2014, membership at the TUM Graduate School and the fulfilment of the requirements stipulated in connection with this membership are obligatory for every doctorate at the TUM.
As a rule, at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, membership of the TUM Graduate School comes about automatically as a result of membership of the Faculty Graduate Center Mechanical Engineering.
- Internationalisation Voucher for voluntary members
- Application for Refund
- Erasmus Mobilität zu Unterrichtszwecken STA
- DAAD Stipendium Kongress- und Vortragsreisen
- Application Form for funding through Initiative Fund
- Formular Kern - Lektoratsservice für die TUM Graduate School
- Safeguarding good scientific practice
- Zitieren studentischer Beiträge (Folien)
- Flyer Step II - During your doctoral programme
- Titelblatt und Eidesstattliche Erklärung (see Appendix 5 of the Regulations for the award of doctoral degrees)
- Guidelines for publication-based promotion
- Guidelines for the Pre-publication List
- For a thesis by publication: Schriftliche Einverständniserklärung Ihrer/s Betreuers/in (see Appendix 6 of the Regulations for the award of doctoral degrees)
- Flyer Step III - At the end of your doctoral programme
- Deadlines for submission 2021