At the Professorship of Regenerative Energy Systems, courses are offered for the following courses of study:
- Technologie Biogener Rohstoffe (TBR), Bachelor, mandatory courses
- Technology of Biogenic Resources (TBR), Master, mandatory and elective courses
- Chemische Biotechnologie (B.Sc./M.Sc.), electives
- Bioökonomie (B.Sc.), electives
- Biomassetechnologie (M.Sc.), modules offered mainly in English
- Nachwachsende Rohstoffe/Renewable Resources (B.Sc./M.Sc.) (discontinuing)
There is the possibility to write your bachelor and master thesis or to do a project work for TBR (Bachelor/Master) and CBT Bachelor.
The courses offered at RES are primarily aimed at students of the two degree programs "Technology of Biogenic Resources" (Bachelor) and "Technology of Biogenic Resources" (Master).
Courses RES and recommended courses for the completion of the programs TBR Bachelor and Master:
- Modules TBR Bachelor
- Modules TBR Master
- Other Modules